The Tiki Cat Gourmet Carnivore Variety Pack includes 12 cans of cat food in a variety of flavors. The pack includes:
- Beef & Liver (one can).
- Bonito Tuna (one can).
- Seabass (one can).
- Chicken with Turkey (two cans).
- Beef Liver & Chicken (one can).
- Tilapia (one can).
- Chicken with Duck (two cans).
- Beef Liver & Lamb (one can).
- Chicken & Liver (two cans).
The Tiki Cat Gourmet Carnivore Variety Pack has many benefits including:
- The cat food has a zero glycemic index.
- Made with whole meats.
- The recipes don't contain any grain or gluten.
- The food also contains no carbohydrates, flour, or starch.
- Is 55% protein, 35% fat, and 0% carbohydrates.
- Has added vitamins, minerals, and trace minerals.
- It meets the nutritional levels set by the AAFCO for All Life Stages.
As you can see, Milita enjoyed the Chicken with Turkey formula.
Carmine also enjoyed it.
In fact, Carmine and Milita have enjoyed all of the flavors they've tried. They've tried every formula except for the fish ones (Tilapia, Seabass, and Bonito Tuna) because they can't eat fish.
I was a little surprised by the water-to-meat ratio in some of the cans. I was concerned that Carmine would only lap up the liquid and leave the meat like he often does. However, he's eaten the meat and the liquid with these formulas.
You can try the Tiki Cat Gourmet Carnivore Variety Pack for yourself by ordering it from Chewy.com. Right now, this variety pack is $17.49. Don't forget that your order of $49 or more ships for free as well.