Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Opt to Adopt - Coltrane and Crash Need a Forever Home

COLTRANE AND CRASH

CAT CARE SOCIETY, LAKEWOOD, COLORADO


As most of you know, I have two special needs cats in the house, so we are at Cat Care Society very often, and I always make sure I have some time to visit the babies while I'm there.  Today's featured kitties are two of my favorite boys at the shelter.  They are both so sweet and special.  It'll be bittersweet to see them go, but they really deserve a wonderful home, so let's help them find one! :)

This photo taken from Coltrane's Petfinder profile.

Coltrane is a very easygoing cat.  He loves just about everybody!  He loves to be picked up and carried around and will sit in your lap and let you pet him.  He's a very handsome lynx-point Siamese.  

Coltrane and his best friend Crash came to the shelter together when their former owners had a new baby and decided to give them up.  They want to find a new home together.  They both prefer a home without young children or dogs.  

This photo taken from Crash's Petfinder profile.

Crash is a beautiful seal-point Siamese mancat.  Crash is shy and takes a little time to warm up to new people.  I've visited with him many times, and he regularly lets me pet him now. :)  

These two are very sweet boys, and they'd make great companions!  They are both neutered, up-to-date on routine vaccinations, and litter box trained.  

You can visit Coltrane and Crash in the shelter hallway at Cat Care Society; they can often be found together.  

This photo was taken on one of my visits with Coltrane and Crash.

For more information: Call or visit Cat Care - 303-239-9680, 5787 W. 6th Avenue, Lakewood, Colorado.




7 comments:

  1. They're all cute and adorable. Really hope they find their forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purring dat Coltrane and Crash find furever homes furry soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cats! I hope they find their forever homes soon, although I know what you mean about being hard to let go of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome pair! I hope they get adopted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. de best oh fishes two ewe coltrane N crash that ewe find yur for evers home reeeeeeeeeeeeeely quik ! ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What handsome boys! I hope they find a loving forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very cute. I am going to share your post!
    Purrs for them!

    ReplyDelete