Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thankful Thursday with Figgy

FTC Disclosure


Shortly after Christmas, I went to visit my sweet friend, Figgy. 

Last year, I got Figgy the Nina Ottosson by PetStages Buggin' Out Puzzle & Play Interactive Cat Toy for Christmas. After a year, he is a master at it. I thought I'd get him another puzzle toy this year to work his brain, so I ordered him the Catit Senses 2.0 Digger Interactive Cat Toy. I also got him some toys from CatLadyBox and some Greenies treats.

Figgy

Figgy was very pleased with his new toys! I only had to show Figgy how to get treats out of the Catit Senses 2.0 once before he picked it up. I sat on the floor and said, "Figgy, you put your paw in here (in the tube) and scoop out the treats." I demonstrated with my hand. He caught on and had all the treats out in a matter of a couple of minutes.

Then he spent some time with me playing with his new fishing pole toy. 

Today, I am thankful that Figgy loved his new toys (and his treats, too). 

Today is Kiss a Ginger Cat Day, so give your orange cats lots of smooches today. If you don't have a ginger cat to kiss, you can blow some kisses to Carmine and/or our sweet friend, Figgy. 

Thankful Thursday


18 comments:

  1. Figgy sounds a very clever boy. Kisses blown to Carmine and Figgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky kitty to have so many toys and so much attention. Our cat has never been able to have toys because he eats them, and like in a few minutes. Major bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is a ginger around, and I can get my smoochies in, I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Figgy is such a smart guy and he sure learned to get those treats out quickly. Smooches to the gingers Figgy and Carmine! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pawsome toys Figgy - you are one smart kitty to get those mastered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Figgy! Darling Orange cat! WE had one years ago- he was called Larry for Larry the Lion! He lived to be 20 years old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kisses and purrs to Figgy and Carmine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitty kisses to Carmine and Figgy ! We have already loved on our orange boy today !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie. How sweet of you to get him toys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That certainly sounds like it was great visit with Figgy! He's so smart (and adorable)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catch my smoochies Figgy and Carmine...here they come! --------------------------->

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your words of condolence on Derry's passing. I wish being an adult wasn't so difficult. I really appreciate the support, especially as it's been years since I blogged as "Fuzzy Tales" and I'm really on the fringes of the CB.

    ♥Thank you again.♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your new toys, Figgy. Mine go crazy over their toys, rolling on the floor while hugging and biting them.

    I had two black cats, one white, one black and white, and one striped brown, but never an orange cat. Fed a feral one-eyed orange cat for a while, but he died from FIV related pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear Carmine is in need of purrs and purrayers, so I'm coming to offer mine. My angels are sending their purrs from the Bridge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. The B Team are sending Carmine oodles of healing purrs! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending purrs and love from It's All About the Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Treeno and Plush and friends send purrs and prayers. From Emilia (blogger never lets me comment)

    ReplyDelete