Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving feasts and quality time with friends and family is great at this time of year, but I think it's always good to reflect on what we're grateful for on this holiday.

Our friend, Ingrid, from The Conscious Cat makes a Thanksgiving ABCs list each year. I really love this idea, so I'm taking a page from her book and making one of my own.

Happy Thanksgiving graphic featuring Tylan.


A - Airplanes - They bring friends here to see us (while they're attending work events/conferences here).
B - Books - You can never have too many books!
C - Carmine!
D- Dr. S (our vet) - He works diligently to help me keep my boys as healthy as they can be.
E - Ears - I rely on and value my sense of hearing a great deal.
F  - Friends.
G - God's grace. I'd be lost without it.
H - Home - Our apartment may be small, but I value it very much.
I - Ice cream!
J - Job - I am thankful that I've been able to turn writing into a career.
K - K-LOVE - I love this radio station. I listen to it nearly everyday. It's very uplifting.
L - Letters - I have a few penpals, and I love sending mail to and getting mail from them.
M - Music
Happy Thanksgiving graphic featuring Carmine.
N - Netflix - I use Netflix and Hulu daily. I really like background noise while I work
O - Orange cats.
P - Pumpkin - I love pumpkin-flavored things - coffee creamer, pie, ice cream...
Q - Quotes - Inspirational quotes.
R - Reese's peanut butter eggs, pumpkins, trees, cups....you get the idea. :)
S - Sunshine.
T - Tylan.
U - Unconditional love.
V - Vanilla caramel tea - It's my favorite kind of tea.
W - Words - They allow me to express myself and connect with others.
X - Xyzal - The allergy medication I take year-round that allows me to snuggle with my kitties.
Y - Youngsters - Stories of my nephews are so entertaining!
Z - Zucchini bread - My grandma used to make delicious zucchini bread.

What are you thankful for this year?

14 comments:

  1. That was a terrific list!!! Happy Thanksgiving from all of us dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed your list! you are one of the few people thankful for pumpkin flavored things!!! Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your list ! Happy Thanksgiving ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great list of things to be thankful for.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! <3 I'm grateful for... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list - and now I'm going to have to try some of that vanilla caramel tea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect list ... though the C and T parts are our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving😺Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    If you are searching for php development, I can help!

    Best wishes,
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete