Monday, July 22, 2019

Happy Birthday, Angel Lita!

Happy Birthday, Lita

Dear Lita,

Today, would have been your 16th birthday. I remember being so happy last year when you turned 15 against all odds, and I wish you were still here with us today.

Lately I have been missing all the little things about you that made you, you. I miss the way you used to poke at me for my your chicken at dinnertime and the way you would swipe food off my plate if I looked away for a minute. I miss the way you used to poke at your food to make sure it was dead before you ate it. 

I miss how you would always hang out near me while I wrote or watched television. You often laid close enough to me that I could just reach over and pet your soft fur often. 

I miss your sweet yet demanding little mew when you wanted someone to feed you. 

I miss your hugs. I miss how you would purr and tweet when you were really happy. 

I miss watching Meerkats with you, how you'd get so excited to see the meerkats and wave your paw at them like you were trying to reach through the screen and play with them. 

I hope that they are throwing a big party for you today at the Bridge with all the chicken you could eat and all the catnip your little heart desires. 

We love and miss you. 

Happy Birthday, sweet angel.

Love,
The Mom, Carmine, and Tylan 

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday at the Bridge sweetest Angel Lita. We all miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday at the bridge kit-cat!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Angel Lita. It is hard to believe that she has been at the Bridge so long. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday at the bridge today Angel Lita. We hope you are celebrating a great time with all your friends at the bridge today. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Angel Lita! Say hi to my Angel Appie, she's new up there and may need a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you hugs as you remember your sweet Lita. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday at the Bridge, Lita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purrs to you as you remember Lita. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meow meow Miss Sierra this iss a furry sweet tributte to sweet Milita….shee was furry speshell.
    Mee can see her waving at tee V Meerkatss inn mee mind's eye.…
    Mee hopes shee had a BIG pawty inn Purr Land!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lita - please know you will never be forgotten !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Angel Lita Happy Birthday and please watch over us all until the day we meet again. I know you had fun and a cake with all our Angel friends. Much love for you, Mom and family from us all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, Lita! It's your birthday, but we feel like we've been given the gift of getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete