Sunday, April 21, 2019

Mancat Monday

Tylan in his leopard-print mini-cat tree.
Hi everyone, it's me, Tylan!

I went to the vet last week to get my monthly steroid shot. The vet tech lady decided to take me out of my carrier and take me in the back. She gave me a hug and said I was going to make her whole week! 

When I came back, she told the Mom lady that I was getting bigger - I weigh over 10 pounds now! The Mom lady says if I'm not careful, I'll be bigger than Carmine soon, MOL! She says I need some extra fat on me for my stem cell surgery.

See, the first part of my treatment is getting fat from my tummy. The Mom lady says they have to collect two or maybe three vials of fat from me to get the stem cells. 

The Mom lady helped me put up a fundraiser to raise our portion of the green papers needed for my treatment. You can read my whole story over there! If you have any questions, the Mom lady is more than happy to answer them for you. 

Will you please consider helping me get this treatment? No donation is too small - they all count, and they will all help me get my stem cell therapy!

I know not everybody can donate green papers. It is okay. Maybe you can share my story with other peoples?

Please CLICK HERE to see and/or donate to my stem cell therapy fundraiser! 

Thank you for considering helping me! We are hopeful this procedure will help me finally have a pain-free life! 

9 comments:

  1. Tylan, we're hoping you can get the help you need and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey handsome Tylan, you made our week just seeing your handsome self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tylan we are only too happy to help and will also help share your fundraiser. Best of luck friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news that you've added weight, Tylan...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws crossed for you, Tylan! I see you are over halfway to your goal on the fundraiser! I hope everybody keeps up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending POTP and purrayers for all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can donate a little. I wish I could help more, but I have a lot of vet bills with so many elderly cats. You are in my prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tylan, our paws are crossed for you. We will help as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can soon have the treatment and it makes you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete