Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Wordy Wednesday with Tylan!

Tylan on his Gotcha Day
Hi everyone! My name is Tylan!

I just came to live here in my forever home on Monday. Wow, did I have a journey to get here to the Mom lady! I sure am excited to be here with the Mom lady and my new big brother! I was so excited to get here on Monday that I hardly sat still all day or night! I am settling down a little now and making myself at home.

Now that I'm here, I'll tell you a bit about me!

They think that I am about 3 years old, born in September 2015. I had a brother named Mek. He and I were close. Mek got adopted a few days before I did, and he went home with a nice couple. I was a bit sad when he left our foster home, but I knew I would be going home soon, too.

My foster mom is an awesome lady! The Mom lady said she would keep my foster Mom updated alllll about me. She is sure my foster Mom will miss me because I am such a sweet boy.




The Mom lady decided to let me out and about pretty much right away when we got home because me and Carmine had met already, and we both love other kitties. Carmine followed me around for the first hour or two. We had a nice snack together when I came home. 

I wandered around a lot the whole first night, checking everything out. I found this nice bed that was nice and warm when I crawled into it! I like to spend a lot of time in there now. Carmine likes to spend a lot of time in the other bed that makes heat. 

I really love to be near my new brother! He has only gotten mad at me once - when I tried to steal his foods! MOL. I love to eat! I usually eat my own food and then go over to try to steal Carmine's, too! So the Mom lady now "supervises" our chow times. Carmine says he doesn't understand why us Meezers like to steal food so much. He says some Lita character did that, too. 

Carmine is a pretty cool big brother. He says we will be fine as long as I don't steal his heated bed, his laptop, or his pink cube. Thankfully, there are two beds that make heat, so we each has one. I have not tried to get on "his" laptop yet. 

Don't tell him, but the Mom lady found me in "his" pink cube today when she woke up, MOL!! It's really comfy in there, and I like snoozing in it!

That is all for me for now. It is nice to meet you all! 

21 comments:

  1. Welcome, Tylan!
    Hey I am a Meezer, too, MOL! Except my brofuris a doggy...there used to be a kitty brofur here but he went to live at the RB long before this Dalton dude came here...
    I just know you are going to have the bestest life there with your new Mom and brofur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Tylan! It sounds like you are settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Tylan, you are quite the handsome guy and I'm glad you and Carmine are getting along, that's really terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tylan! It's so great to meet you. You have a wonderful new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blogosphere, Tylan! We look forward the hearing about your escapades at your furrever home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello beautiful Tylan! Congratulations on your furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tylan you are one handsome mancat! Welcome!!!! I think it is pawtastic that you and Carmine are already getting along well, great news! (PS: Just don't take his food!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood !!!! veree nice ta meet ewe; happee o fish ull gotcha N welcome ta blogland. we N joyed thiz post N look forwerd ta reedin mor bout ewe in de dayz ta come..... ♥♥

    wavez two ewe carmine; yur new brother will
    be yur bestie in noe time....even if him doez sneek a bit oh yur food :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. MeOW Tylan, it's nice to meet ya'. You hit the jackpot dude. You'll be well luvved and taken care of from now on. Welcome. We can't wait to get to know more 'bout ya'. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meow meow Yylan it iss pawsum to furinallee meet you!!! Mee NEW LadyMummy showed mee yore photo an told mee how far you travelled to Miss Sierra (who is a pawsum kitty Mum!). Mee binn here at THE Purrfect Pad for 44 dayss now. Let'ss bee frendss ok?
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    Hello Tylan! It is so wonderful to finally 'officially' meet you. What a journey you have made to come to your new home. You are very very handsome. I wish you, Carmine & Mum Sierra all the best!!!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!!
    (((hugs))) Sherri-Ellen aka LadyMummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome, Tylan ! I am glad you and Carmine are getting along so well! Remember, you won't like it if he tries to steal your food either ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome, Tylan! It is lovely to meet you at last. I am glad you are getting on well with your big brother, and I know you will be very happy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the cat blogosphere, Tylan!!! You're going to be a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are such a handsome boy, Tylan! Concats on your new forever home and welcome!

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you Tylan. You are a cutie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie! Meezers aren't the only ones who steal food, around here it's Cashmere, a tabby, who has to finish everyone's snack!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely news! Welcome to our wonderful family of cat bloggers! You have a very special human to take love you and take care of you and Carmine will be a fabulous big brother! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sat here smiling! I am so happy you settled in and are OK. I know your foster mum will love seeing how you grow into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's nice to meet you, Tylan! Welcome to your new awesome forever home. :)

    ReplyDelete