Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Opt to Adopt Tilly

In case anyone missed it, there are updates on Carmine and Milita in yesterday's Mancat Monday post.

Tilly


Tilly is a pretty brown tabby with a white chest.  She came to MaxFund when someone caught her and her brother, Toby, as strays.  

Tilly is shy of strangers and needs time to warm up to new people.  According to her profile, she is warming up to the MaxFund staff and volunteers who visit her on a regular basis.  She enjoys playing and laying in sun puddles.  

Tilly would do best in a home without young children.  You can learn more about this beautiful kitty by visiting MaxFund at: 720 W. 10th Avenue in Denver, CO or calling them at: 720-266-6081.



11 comments:

  1. I hope she gets adopted soon! Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets adopted soon! Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing our paws for you, Tilly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That furface is so deep...and hopefur fur that new home. Hope it happens soon!

    What happened to her brofur?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she gets adopted soon!

    I was acutally wondering about something. I'm in the process of getting cats (finally! I've been dreaming about having a cat for a long time). I thought it was easy to find cats to adopt, but I've been searching for quite a while now.

    One of the reasons is that many cats don't seem to be a good match for families with young children. I don't have children, but I'll hopefully have children within the next 6 years. I was wondering if this is a different case: when the cat is new to my home, it'll meet a calm environment and has a lot of time to adjust.

    Now, when taking Tilly as an example: She would have plenty of time to warm up with me. When I get children, she has been already living with me for some years and feel confident and save. I'd imagine that this would be a different situation than arriving to a home with young children.

    I'd love to hear opinions about that, because I don't dare to adopt cats like Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks so deserving we will help get the word out!

      Delete
  6. Very cute-hope she gets her forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilly is adorable!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tilly is very pretty, and we bet she will blossom in the right home. We are purring and praying for a really good forever family to find her! Soon!

    ReplyDelete