Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jewel's Journey

I found a few never before seen photos of my precious angel last night, so I thought I'd share one of them with you today.

Before I met Jewel, her former owner told me that she probably wouldn't come out to meet me until I had been to the house to visit at least a few times.  Was he ever surprised when I sat down on the couch, and Jewel came right over to me and meowed a greeting!

We had picked up some food to eat while we watched some TV and hung out, and I asked if Jewel was allowed to have a little of my burger.  Her former owner told me that Jewel had never eaten people food, but that I could give her a bite if I wanted.  So I put a little piece of my hamburger on the floor for her to eat, and she loved it!  Apparently, I was the one who taught her how to beg for people food. :)

Little did I know then how much this beautiful kitty would change my life.  I love you and miss you, precious Jewel.

13 comments:

  1. she was so pretty,I can see why you loved her,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs to you - Jewel was really such a special girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie, she was meant to be your kitty. I am glad you gave her such a happy life til the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to let them go, they are so precious. Your Jewel was such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she was so gorgeous!!! Her coloring was just amazing (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thiz izza awesum fotos yur mom finded jewel ♥♥♥ sauce all ways loved hiz sghetti O's ! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely photo of Jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was adorable and her memory is precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was so gorgeous. You are so fortunate to have found each other.

    ReplyDelete