Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Handsome Manfred Wants A Forever Home: Opt to Adopt

Manfred

Cat Care Society, Lakewood, CO


He's quite the handsome mancat!

Hi everybody, my name is Manfred!  I'm a handsome medium-hair brown tabby.  I came to the shelter when somebody dropped me at Cat Care's front door one day.  I'm a very sweet and affectionate kitty.  I love to cuddle with all the people who visit the shelter.  

I am 10 years young, and because of my age, I qualify for the Perpet-U-Care program, which will pay for a portion of my health care for the rest of my life.  I'm neutered, up-to-date on my vaccinations, and declawed. 

I'd really love it if you'd come visit me sometime and see how great I am for yourself.  You can find me in the Green room at Cat Care Society, located at 5787 W. 6th Avenue in Lakewood, CO.  



14 comments:

  1. Wow Manfred you are very easy on our eyes and if you lived near us we'd have loved to adopt you. We think you will soon have many admirers in the green room.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope handsome Manfred gets a forever home soon.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manfred is very handsome and we purr that he finds his furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is handsome for sure!! Hope he gets a good good home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manfred is such a beauty! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Manfred finds a loving home soon, sharing.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear handsome Manfred, you da man! I sure hope your happy gets there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood...best fishes ya finds yur for evers home by months end !!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manfred is a very handsome fella. I never heard of Pur-pet-ucare. What a wonderful idea for older adoptees. I hope he finds a wonderful home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder who the mean humans were who dumped Manfred - he sounds awesome and he's so handsome! Who would so callously give up a kitty like that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Manfred finds a home soon. I haven't heard about the program that helps cover medical bills! What a great way to support the adoption of senior animals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Manfred is the cat's meow! What a gorgeous cat! I'm sharing and hope someone falls in love with him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is gorgeous! I love that name! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is so handsome!!! We are hoping he finds his purrfect home soon!

    ReplyDelete