Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Opt to Adopt: Lenny and Leo

Lenny and Leo

Cat Care Society
Lakewood, CO

Leo - Photo taken from Leo's Adopt a Pet profile page.

Lenny and Leo are both gray domestic medium-hairs.  They are both easygoing and love to cuddle.  We are both very friendly, but Leo is a little shy, and I like to take care of him.  If you're lucky, you can coax Lenny into your lap!  

I spent some time with Leo last week, and he is a very affectionate boy.  He loves to have his head pet and his ears scratched!  

Lenny and Leo - Photo taken from Lenny's Adopt a Pet profile page.

Lenny and Leo are best friends who want to be adopted together.  They are 12 years old and are part of the Perpet-U-Care program, which will pay for a portion of their medical care for the rest of their lives.  

You can find Lenny and Leo in the orange room at Cat Care Society, located at 5787 W. 6th Avenue, Lakewood, CO.  


11 comments:

  1. Greetings Carmine, Milita and Jewel, thanks fur hosting a blog!

    I do hope Lenny and Leo get a Furever Home soon :)

    Btw I've added your pawesome blog to my blog directory :)

    Bestest purrs

    Basil XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are purring for Lenny and Leo to find a loving home together.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I wonder if my sister Tess is really a medium-haired. Peeps think of her as bein' long-haired but her fur looks a lot like what you're callin' medium. Tail is practically identical! I'm gonna go check out Tess' fur. Get a better look. Hope she doesn't growl at me.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a very sweet looking pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrs to Lenny and Leo that they find a nice home fur the both of them.
    Purrs
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so handsome and I sure hope they get their together happy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. best fishes two ewe both lenny & leo on findin yur for evers home !!!! hope yur new a drezz iz rite round de korner !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they adorable! Oh my gosh, that Leo looks so much like my Leo! Grey, long fluffy tail! I hope he and his buddy Lenny find a great home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a plume of a tailio on Leo! I wish them luck in their forever home quest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweeted and shared on Cody's Facebook fan page, how could I NOT? One of the cats is named Lenny and that is my husband's name! xoxo

    ReplyDelete