Monday, February 24, 2014

Mancat Monday

Since today is Mancat Monday, I thought I'd show you some more pictures of my birthday!


I gotted a Yeoww! apple!!  Mes LOVES Yeoww! so mes was so excited when the mom took this out for me.  Mes went nut with it.


The Mom also gotted mes a tickle pickle.  It smells so very nice and mes had a blast with it.



Milita wanted a turn with the tickle pickle, so I let hers have one.  Hers really liked it, too.

The mom also gave mes a bag of Yeoww! catnip, some nice toys from the Winnie's Wish FUNdraiser, and some delicious urinary tract treats.  Jewel even came to play with us and hers no do that much.

Hers made a cake to celebrate and let mes eat ice cream, too.

I think everyday should be my birthday!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday you had, Carmine! I call that apple a tomato, though...I like tomatoes better. :)

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great birthday! You got to have some ice cream? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel deprived as we've never had ice cream to lick. Glad you had a great birthday Carmine.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A spectacular time! Hope you have many more with even MORE nice stuff. What does ice cream taste like? We don't have any here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear you had a fun Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, treats and toys for your birthday! Sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really had a fun birthday, Carmine! I'm glad Jewel joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great birthday ! Toys, treats, and cream, wow ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood...we think everee day shuld bee everee kittehz birthday two !!!! ewe getted sum grate toyz thatz for sure !!! AND cake & mice creem !!?? yep, everee day shuld bee everee kittehz birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carmine, it looks like you celebrated your birthday in big style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got great toys Carmine. I like ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a great birthday!!!!!! Mom sent you a card the other day via email, did you receive it? If not, check your spam!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAYZ for the catnips and YEOWWW toys! Uh, are the U.T. treats nommy? Cuz if so, then we'll YAY for those too!!

    ReplyDelete