Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mango + Jewel Update

I'll put an update about Jewel at the bottom of this post.

Mango: Cat Care Society

Lakewood, CO

Photo from Mango's profile on Adopt a Pet.

Hi, my name is Mango, and I'm a beautiful tortsoiseshell cat.  I am talkative and active.  If I really like you, I'll give you kisses!  I do not do well with children and would prefer a home without young kids.

I am nearly 11 years old, which makes me a senior cat eligible for Cat Care's Perpet-U-Care program, which will cover a portion of my veterinary costs for the rest of my life.  I am spayed, litter box trained, and up-to-date on all of my vaccinations.

Won't you come to the shelter and see for yourself how special I am?  You can find me in the upstairs hallway.  

You can join Cat Care for its annual Santa Paws Festival this weekend!  I'm planning to attend.  You can find out all the details here.  It looks like a lot of fun, so come out, visit the kitties, and support this great shelter. :)

Jewel Update

Jewel is hard to read.  She hasn't been having diarrhea on the floor as much as she was, but she refuses to eat treats, which is her favorite thing in the world.  So, I'm guessing she still doesn't feel that well.  I will be taking her in to see the v-e-t with Carmine on Wednesday.


17 comments:

  1. We hope Jewel will soon start to feel better.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mango's name - what a cutie. Those cats can sure be hard to read sometimes! Hope Jewel's check-up is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mango is so beautiful or handsome?

    If I lived anywhere close to Mango, I'd so give him/her a loving home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for Jewel's vet check...
    Mango is such a cute one...purrs to finding him a forever home...
    Purrs,
    Miss Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mango is a cutie!
    We hope Jewel starts to feel much better very soon! purring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course we are purring for sweet Jewel!!
    Mango, we are purring for you, too. To get a loving furrever home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sending purrs Jewel's way! It's too bad we kitties can't actually tell you how we are feeling. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. best fishes two ewe mango ya findz yur for evers home N we hope ya start feelin reeeeeeeely better reeeeeeeely quik jewel...ya better eat like 87 burgerz two nite ore ya gotta go ewe noe wear two morrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mango is a beauty. Hope she finds her forever home soon.

    We are also sending purrs for Jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to Mango in finding a forever home. We'll continue to keep Jewel as part of our 24/7 purr-a-thon, and our mommy will keep Jewel in her prayers. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope Mango finds his forever home soon...and that Jewel feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mango sure is gorgeous. We really hope Jewel will be okay. Purrs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Jewel. We're purring for her.

    And thanks for the offer of support. I had to look up MSW and first thing that came up was Magic Sea Weed. I guess you're going the more pedestrian Master of Social Work though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mango is one STUNNING kitty and I LOVE that name!
    Purrs and prayers for Jewel, good luck today!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete