Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Please Purr and Pray for Leo

If everyone could please purr and pray for Leo over at Celestial Kitties, we would really appreciate it and we know Leo will, too!



It sounds to me like Leo has FLUTD (though I'm not a vet) and I know how scary that is for both kitty and kitty parents, especially in the beginning, so if you could please purr and pray for Leo and his mommy, that would be so nice :)

We hope you are all well.  Please let us know if you ever need purrs and prayers, and we will be happy to give you some!


4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the purrs and prayers! It means a lot. Poor Leo is sleeping a lot, hopefully just from his meds, but he sure is clingy and cuddly, which I dont mind! I'm hoping he gets better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! You're most welcome :)

    I think the pain meds make our fur babies sleepy. When Carmine was on his pain meds and antibiotics, he was very, very sleepy. Just keep giving him lots of love. Please keep us updated. We are purring and praying lots for little Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're purring and praying for Leo, and hope he all better real soon.

    ReplyDelete