Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Milita hangs out and has a nap on my bed.
Hi everyone, it's Lita again.  I am joining Brian's Thankful Thursday blog hop this week.

I am thankful for good days.  I had a very good day yesterday.  I got off the Mom's bed a bunch of times, wandered around the apartment some, poked at my favorite person (the Mom's friend, D) for noms, and even went into the window a couple of times.  

It makes the Mom very happy to see me wandering around and feeling good.  

What are you thankful for today?


15 comments:

  1. I am always thankful when you have a good day, Lita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you had a good day. My Gramma has a senior kitty who looks a lot like you and he had been pretty ill, but he is feeling better right now. Every day is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy you had a good day sweet Lita and we're always sending you purrs and prayers sweet girl. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thankful that you had a good day, Lita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes us so happy, Lita. We hope you have many, many, many good days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are having some good days and I pray you have many more. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for a good day! Hope it will continue.
    Purrs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a good day, Lita ! Purrayers for many more !

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad you had a good day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful that you are feeling a bit better and taking interest in things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lita, we’re thankful that you had a good day too...and we purr you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so glad you had a good day Lita. Healing purrs and paws crossed you have lots more good days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are super thankful that you had a good day, Lita. Purring and praying that you keep having lots of those.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very helpful! thanks! Now I get to categorize my posts...ufabet

    ReplyDelete