Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Lita hangs out on my bed and uses my pillow as a pillow for herself.
Hi everyone, it's Lita today.

I've really been struggling with my asthma lately, but it is Thankful Thursday, and I have a lot to be thankful for!

First, the Mom is feeding me and that orange one Carmine more canned food.  I've noticed that the kibble in my bowl is decreasing, and that's okay, as long as she doesn't take it all!  The wet food is tasty, so I'm glad we are getting more of it.

Second, I am thankful that I have so many friends who love and care about me!  Kitties and people have really been stepping up to purr and pray for me and to help me in any other way they can.  I am so fortunate that I have so many friends who love me and want me to start breathing easier.  

Thank you, everyone, for the purrs and prayers.  I really appreciate them.  You all are the bestest friends a ladycat can have!


13 comments:

  1. We're so sorry to hear you are having breathing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love you Lita and pray your new Vet will figure it all out for you. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lita, I've been reading FB, and hope that your momma dismisses anyone who comments negatively, because we all know that she is doing EVERYTHING she can to make you happy and healthy! Hopefully, the right combo of things will suddenly work out and you'll be breathing nicely again SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even sure what kibble is, Lita - we never see it here! Wet food is really so much better for you. I'm sending you lots of purrs for your asthma to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lita--you are so lovely! We sure hope your asthma gets a bit more manageable! Sending lots of hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We keep purring for you, Milita. Keep going with wet food, it's the best for you. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you beautiful Lita. I am sorry your asthma is acting up though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry your asthma is bothering you again :( I was really hoping with your move that it might be behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lita. We're sorry your asthma has been causing you more problems. We send you a ton of purrs. And enjoy that wet food...it is tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lita, purrayers and POTP that your asthma gets better . Glad to hear that you and Carmine are liking the wet food !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deerest Milita wee *purr* an purray fur you dailee here! If LadyMum did not have to take mee to Vet'ss so much an now shee must go to her Dentist (bad moe-lar) wee wood have sent sum $money$. Mee iss sorry mee gotted icky sicky an used thee xtra $$....
    So mee purray twice as much OK??
    ~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure hope that this asthma stuff will go away so you can feel so much better, Lita.
    I am purring hard fur you, and fur Carmine too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww Lita, so sorry that your asthma has flared up, we do hope mew feel better soon and we are sending oodles of healing purrs fur mew!

    Big Sunday Purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete