Sunday, March 26, 2017

Milita's Monday

Milita in her heated bed.
Hi everyone, it's Milita today.

I know it has been a long time since I posted on here, hasn't it?  I thought it was about time I posted an update about me. 

After I wrote this post, I started taking Tramadol for my leg.  Being pilled twice a day was really upsetting me, though.  To the point where I would hide under the Mom's bed for hours and hours afterward.  The Mom didn't think it was helping any more than the gabapentin, so she talked to the vet, and they decided to put me back on the gabapentin.  While I hate the taste of that liquid, I don't hide afterward.  Since the 0.8ml twice a day wasn't doing a whole lot for my leg, the Mom and the vet decided to try me at 1ml twice a day instead.  

I also won an Assisi Loop from our friends over at The Conscious Cat.  The Mom is trying to get me used to it slowly.  She hopes it will help my leg pain.  

So what have you all been up to lately?  Please share with me in the comments!

13 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you sweet girl and we've been thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been purring and praying for you, Lita. We sure hope the Assisi Loop and the increase in gabapentin will help your leg feel better. Those purrs and prayers are still coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Milita taking meddysin can bee tricky...thee liquid iss a lot easier isn't it??? Mee has to take Lysine an LadyMum has Nutri-Lys inn a tube. Iss a Gel an easy to lick off her finger. Even LadyMum tried it an said it tastess like honey an vanilley!!! Mee has NO idea about thee Loop fingy you won....but mee iss happy yu won it....
    Dubbull ***paw kissesss*** an POTP, Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lita! I hope the higher dose helps your leg feel better. I am still doing the same, more good days than bad, but losing more weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope that the adjusted medication and the Assisi loop help you feel more comfortable, Melita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so curious about the Assisi Loop; here's hoping it works for you, sweet Lita! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purrayers that the change in meds and the Assissi Loop helps !

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sure hoping you can get some relief from your leg pain, Milita.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I innerested in seeing how the Assisi Loop works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you beautiful Milita. I hope the Assisi Loop will help you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww Milita' I know only too well about the horrors of having medication - I've been suffering from pancreatitis and have to have all sorts of stuff. The P.A. is now trying a homeopathic remedy which can be applied directly to my skin, which is so much better.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Bestest purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww. We hope the higher dose of your medicines help your leg feel better. We had nevfur heard of that Assisi loop. Concats on winning that! Maybe it too will be of benefit.

    Pipo is doing great, he loves watching birds and hunting then through the window, MOL! Minko is stable...still needs to be fed by the petcretary...
    Dog-guy had another bout of his ear troubles and is in the stages of not eating/eating, etc. Quite unsteady on his feet a well...but he is slowly getting out of the bad days.

    ReplyDelete