Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Opt to Adopt Tori

Tori

Angels with Paws
Lakewood, CO


Yesterday I went to the dentist for my six-month cleaning and checkup (which went well).  After the appointment, my friend, D, and I were walking around and stumbled upon a Chuck and Don's store.  I went in to see their selection of cat toys, food, etc. and found this gorgeous kitty!

Tori makes herself known to everyone by talking a lot!  It is really sweet.  Whenever I stopped petting her for a minute to talk with the cashier, Tori would meow at me, insisting I pet her more (and of course, I did).  Tori is friendly and very affectionate.  She likes to play with fishing pole toys and loves being pet.  

Tori is approximately one year old, according to her profile on Angels with Paws.  The organization rescued this sweet kitty from a shelter where she was scheduled to be euthanized.  She can tolerate other cats as long as they don't bother her or get too close.  She would do best in a home with older children and adults.  

If you are interested in this beautiful torbie - tortoiseshell and tabby mix - please call Angels with Paws to see where she is hanging out waiting for her forever home.  Once you see this sweet girl for yourself, I just know you'll want to take her home.

You can reach Angels with Paws at: 303-274-2264.


11 comments:

  1. I pray she gets her forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori, we're crossing our paws you find your forever humans real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori is such a cutie!!! We're purring for you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori is beautiful, and sounds like she has a terrific personality. We're purring and praying she finds a forever family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. best best fishes two ewe tori on findin yur for evers home !!!♥♥♥ hope ewe find it & yur living large & in charge ther... by april 15th !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori sounds like SUCH a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted about Tori to our please adopt me board... https://www.pinterest.com/katreneekittel/please-adopt-us-furry-soon/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My paws are crossed that Tori goes to her forever home very soon!

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty she looks! Pleading eyes that say'''Pawlease take me home?!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. LadyMum did a dubble take...shee said Tori lookss thee spittin image of her berry ferst cat Simpson.....
    Wee hopess shee findss a furevurr home soon!!!
    **nose kissess** Siddhartha Henry an LadyMum :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful girl and love that name! That's my daughter's name! Will share her and we hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete